Notice

Administrator/True Crime Author
Donna G. Smith

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Samatha Baremore ~ Samantha Baremore : UPDATE

I have been communicating with Patrick Wilson, reporter from the Winston-Salem Journal since I first started my journey to get Samantha listed with the internet community as a missing person. Several emails later he began working on a story about Samantha. After two months of asking Law Enforcement for information he received none. He was recently told the detective working her case had been reassigned to another section and they would have to decide what information could be given out. The decision must still be under consideration... he still hasn't heard from them. "Par for the Course".

He moved forward and today Patrick sent me her vitals and a photo will be coming soon. Information supplied by her mother.

Samantha is not Samantha after all... her name is:

Samatha Elizabeth Baremore NO "N"

Samatha Elizabeth Baremore, was 24 years old when she went missing on April 8, 2004. She was last seen in the 1700 block of S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. She had been living with her boyfriend on Weatherwood Court. Baremore has not contacted her family or boyfriend since her disappearance.

Vitals:
Height - 5 feet 6 inches tall
Weight - about 115 pounds


Tonight I can sleep well… it feels great. Thank You Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Now it's 2012 and her family still has no new information about her been missing. I am a family member that still would like for her to be found. I would love to see her and to talk to her again.Even just to know where her body is so we can lay it to rest with her Father. Keep Looking for My family member i have faith that her is still around. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel they didn't investigate it properly I feel it should be brought back her family deserves closer prayer for the family and a friend

    ReplyDelete